Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Easy Cheesy Baked Almond Brie Bites

The inspiration



(Baked Brie Bites)

The product:



Baked Almond Brie Bites

The original recipe called for pecans, but I only had almonds on hand. I have to say that I think the almonds were a perfect pairing. These were yummy and easy cheesy. I will definitely make this again.

Ingredients:

Mini phyllo tarts
Brie (small log), cubed
Brown sugar
Slivered almonds
Honey

Preheat oven to 350. Place a cube of brie in each phyllo tart. Sprinkle each tart with approximately 1/2 tsp brown sugar. Top with approximately 1/2 tsp slivered almonds and a dollop of honey. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until brie is melted. Makes 24 individual servings. Best served warm.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These look pretty tasty! I love baked brie! More than I should..

    ReplyDelete